Gossamer and Tulle are both beautiful, versatile fabrics that can add drama, depth and interest to your event space. Our short video below will show you 8 Ways to Use Anderson’s Gossamer and Tulle to decorate for Prom or other special events including:
- Hang it – hang fabric from the ceiling to add depth, cover boring walls and create dramatic backdrops. Use special lighting to make it even more interesting.
- Tie it – hang fabric from the ceiling and then tie it around the middle with a ribbon or shorter piece of fabric.
- Floor it – bunch fabric on the floor and add mini-lights to create pathways and walkways.
- Shred it – shred fabric and scatter on the floor to create the illusion of snow, grass, sand and more.
- Pleat it – cover tables with fabric and pleat it to make your own table skirt. Line table edges with gossamer and hang mini lights under the table to make it sparkle.
- Wrap it – wrap fabric around columns and structures to enhance your Prom theme.
- Swoop it – hang fabric in a swooping fashion throughout your event area. It’s a very simple way to add interest to your space. You can billow or wave the fabric out to create more volume.
- Twist it – twist fabric around columns, archways and stairways in a fun spiral pattern – it’s one of the easiest ways to use fabric to decorate.
View the video by clicking on it below.