Our Promise to you
At Anderson’s, we are committed to providing high-quality products and relevant solutions that allow you to inspire pride in your students and staff, honor achievements, and celebrate every student and school milestone. We do whatever it takes to ensure that being part of the Anderson’s family is a wonderful experience for you, now and in the future.
Who we are
Anderson’s is a multi-channel retailer with over 40 years of experience in providing creative and innovative recognition, school spirit, school fundraising, graduation, and teacher appreciation ideas, as well as prom, party and event favors and decorations for schools and organizations across the United States.
A national leader in providing effective recognition solutions and unique decorations, Anderson’s is dedicated to partnering with educators, advisors and parents who inspire, recognize and celebrate the growth, development and achievements of kids during their early childhood through high school years.
At Anderson’s, you can always expect relevant and timely product and service solutions, so you can continue to provide your kids with everything they need to succeed at every stage of development and learning.
What Anderson's offers you
With our accomplished staff dedicated to providing for our customers’ specific needs, Anderson’s It’s Elementary continues to be your trusted source for everything from award/recognition and teacher appreciation items to age-appropriate products that help you promote school pride and motivate your students to succeed. We have earned this reputation through:
- Providing our customers with the tools they need:
We know your time is valuable, so we make it easy to find what you need. Whether you’re shopping online or from our catalog, you can always expect a stress-free shopping experience that will save you time, so you can get back to focusing on your kids and your school. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, just give us call. We’re here to help.
Our great prices and low minimums give you the biggest value for your dollar on items you need for your kids, staff and school.
We understand that budgets are tight, and you need to make the best purchase decision possible. That’s why we offer our price match guarantee: If you find a lower price on an identical item, we will match that price AND give you 10% of the difference.
Whether you want to promote your school, keep parents involved, engage the community or raise money for field trips, you can create your own unique items that are perfect for pumping up school spirit and creating a sense of community at your school. Some of our items can even be personalized with individual names for that extra-special touch.
Need ideas for your next fundraiser? Need ways to promote your school, recognize your staff, or motivate your students? Our friendly and dedicated representatives are always there to help you with whatever you need.
- Offering a variety of high-quality, engaging, easy-to-use and personalized items that allow our customers to express their unique style and traditions.
We have everything you need for every milestone your kids reach:
- Our bulletin board kits, banners, bookmarks and wide array of school supplies can help you provide a rich classroom environment that inspires learning at every level.
- Our age-appropriate award and recognition items allow you to honor achievements, big and small.
- Our certificates, pins, ribbons, award sets and teacher appreciation items are unsurpassed in quality, so you can celebrate successes and give your kids, staff and parents a memorable end-of-year awards ceremony.
- Striving for accurate and timely delivery of all orders We know it’s important for you to meet your event dates, so you can create special memories for your kids and their parents. That’s why our goal is 100% on-time delivery. To help ensure you receive your order before you need it, we ship most of our unimprinted items the same day you order them (when you order by noon, CST)
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure that being part of the Anderson’s family is a wonderful experience for all our customers, now and in the future. At Anderson’s, our customers are our #1 priority, and our goal is simple: to ensure that you can always shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand by our products and service 100%. If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, we will replace the item in question or refund your money. No hassle, no problem.
For your convenience, we offer 5 easy ways to order:
However you choose to shop, we look forward to providing you with outstanding customer service and personalized assistance in planning whatever event your school is working on next. Just let us know how we can help.
The Anderson’s Story
Anderson’s began in 1968 when Charles B. Anderson purchased the Walter’s Company, a modest direct-mail organization in Waseca, MN. Originally a 32-page Prom and decorating catalog, Walter’s was mailed to high schools throughout the United States. Within the next 3 years, the Walter’s catalog, renamed Anderson’s, experienced rapid growth, and in 1969 was moved to White Bear Lake, MN.
The Anderson’s Prom catalog was first printed in color in 1969. In 1977, Anderson’s published a Homecoming catalog to service the special Homecoming needs of America’s high schools. Originally specializing in decorations, Anderson’s soon began offering imprinted glassware, frames and invitations, as well as key chains, photo albums and candles.
Over the years, Anderson’s product lines have continued to expand and now include reward & recognition items, fundraising ideas, teacher appreciation products, graduation gear and more for Pre-K, Elementary, Middle and High schools.